Critical to all projects ranging from commercial development to infrastructure are the soil properties that support these structural and underground components. A creative approach to geotechnical engineering may be the difference between a very expensive solution and one that appropriately fits the subsurface conditions and the project budget.
Over the last six decades, Western Technologies performed literally tens of thousands of geotechnical evaluations. Our experience and technical resources combine to produce cost-effective geotechnical engineering recommendations.
Western Technologies maintains local soils laboratories, subsurface exploration equipment, and a locally experienced staff of geotechnical engineers, geologists, and technicians. Our range of capabilities is especially important to clients with demanding schedules and unique soils-related challenges.
- Geotechnical Site Evaluations
- In-situ Testing & Laboratory Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Recommendations
- Shrink / Swell Evaluations
- Soil Stabilization Evaluation & Ground Improvement
- Liquefaction Analysis & Mitigation
- Seismic Risk Analyses
- Geologic Hazard Studies
- Pavement Design & Rehabilitation
- Excavation Evaluations
- Slope Stability Analyses
- Slope Reinforcement Design
- Mechanically Stabilized Wall Design
- Infiltration Testing
- Earth Structure Design
- Load Testing
- Forensic Investigations